Applying for more public issues
I am applying for Emami and Punjab National Bank Public Issues after a good sign from Jet Airways allotment. So far I have applied for 6 IPOs. Here is what happened with those applications.
- TCS - Alloted 17 out of 49
- NTPC - Alloted 214 out of ?
- Deccan Chronicle - No allotment because of application filled out incorrectly (I am lucky you know)
- Bharti Shipyard - No allotment (lottery basis)
- Dwarekish Sugars - No allotment (application incorrect)
- Jet Airways - Alloted 14 out of 42
Now there are two more POs in pipeline.
- Emami - Applied for 400
- Punjab National Bank - Applied for 60
I guess the basis of allotment of these two will be lottery. Now-a-days, a lot of retail investors are getting attracted towards IPOs and hence there is a huge oversubscription of shares. It is better to keep out of IPOs if I am not alloted any in these two issues.