Puzzle of the week - Week #5
The gentlemen Dutch, English, Painter, and Writer are all teachers at the same secondary school. Each teacher teaches two different subjects.
- Three teachers teach Dutch language
- There is only one math teacher
- There are two teachers for chemistry
- Two teachers, Simon and mister English, teach history
- Peter doesn't teach Dutch language
- Steven is chemistry teacher
- Mister Dutch doesn't teach any course that is tought by Karl or mister Painter.
The Question: What is the full name of each teacher and which two subjects does each one teach?